Sep 23, 2013

October 29: New Area, New Zone, New Companion, New Orleans!!

Well, almost New Orleans. We're in Metairie, the city in which I started my mission. I'm living in the first apartment I lived at, and we are packed in here like sardines, 4 of us in a 2 bedroom, but very small bedroom, apartment. Our area is called Fat City. Fat City is a neighboorhood in our zone, and it is just chalk full of hispanics. We also had the awesome privilege of opening up a new zone! Its an all spanish zone, so we will be doing all training, all studies and everything in spanish! We're really excited. I know having a native speaking companion at the beginning of my mission was a big help.

   Heres a picture of me and my new companion,elder Pope. Apparently my parents and his dad, Brian Pope went to high school together! Wow! Small world, huh? We're pressed for time this week, so it will be a short email. 

-Elder Cardon
 
I almost forgot the most important thing! My new address! You may have seen it before, its

Elder Cam Cardon
2416 Pasadena ave #103
Metairie, LA 70001

Now you may think "well, hes about to come home, I'll just say hi in a month or so" But really, I would just jump for joy if I got a letter. A letter just makes a missionaries day! In the last 3 months I think I've got 2 letters. . One from my mom, one from someone else in the ward. So now is the best time to send me a letter. Do you want to live the rest of your life saying "man, I wish I had written cam more letters on his mission." ? I think not! 

:)

Love y'all!
-Elder Cardon

No comments:

Post a Comment