Jan 8, 2012

DAY 391: DECEMBER 26

Hey Everyone! Merry Christmas again!


This week went great! We had some wonderful oppourtunities to teach people, enjoy christmas talking to family, and, we had a baptism! Rolando got baptized this last friday, it was a great day. I guess you could say it was a "white christmas". on Christmas eve, we went caroling, it was such a blast! I wish we had been doing it all week! I had a guitar we borrowed from a member, and it was us, the other spanish elders, and the Powells, and we visited a few less actives, and some of our investigators. It was a really cool night, we had some fun experiences. We also went to the hospital and visited a family in our ward who just had a baby that day! Picture attached, they are such a cute family. Its the dad with their three kids and the new little girl! I figured nobody wants their picture taken in the hospital after having a baby, so we just got everyone else. We sang Silent Night, and also, Feliz Navidad! It was a ton of fun. On christmas we had two dinners, one with the powells, and one with a member. We were soooooo full it was painful. I dont think I need to eat for the rest of the week. Srsly. A really cool thing is that this year president let us skype home! We had group calling set up, so I was talking to my family in WA, my sister in China, and my grandparents in Chile all at the same time! do we know anyone in africa? lets add them in the mix next time and make it even crazier. It was great to see them all.


So heres pictures of the family we caroled to in the hospital, our baptism, and me and the other elders in our apartment on christmas with our awesome christmas tree. Were about out of time, so I'll have to go now, but hope to hear from you all!


Love,

Cam (Elder Cardon)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment