Jan 17, 2011

DAY 35

Hey Everyone!

     Well, another week at the MTC. I reached the halfway point this week, which is pretty exciting. Time is this weird unexplainable thing, somehow it feels like I've been here forever but somehow I just got here last week. Crazy. We didnt have any special festivities on new years, at least not as an entire MTC. But on the night of, me and 2 other missionaries had recieved bottles of Martinellis from various people (thanks guys!) and we had a little midnight celebration.

      We all went to bed at the normal 10:30 time, and woke back up at 11:50 and all went to someones room. Before we went to bed (the first time) we took a small recycling bin (basically a big tupperware container), and went outside and filled it with snow, making my hands very conld and numb, but also giving us a sweet cooler to but the bottles in. We woke back up and had an fun little party, I wish I could attach pictures. I'll try to remember to see if I can get an SD card to Jay and maybe he could email a few.

     Not much besides the normal has been going on, still studying alot and learning alot, having fun in gym and in other things too. If anyone has any questions about this place they call the MTC, feel free to ask!

-Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment