Jul 6, 2011

DAY 196: June 13

WHAAAAT?!?! China! Thats awesome!! I'm so jealous! Wish I could come! But, here I am. This last week was transfers, and I got a new companion, Elder Rawlings. I'm already getting along about 100 times better with him than I did with Elder Christensen. Elder Rawlings has never served here, so I've definitely had to step up with knowing the area and doing our daily plans. But, I can tell we are going to have success this transfer, and hopefully ones to come. We definitely have a lot in common, and have similar senses of humor. We often will make the same jokes about stuff, and get along really well. Hes a funny guy, always says "Holy cats!" when something is array, and is alot easier-going that my last companion. 

  I'm afraid besides the transfer, theres not a whole lot of news this week (except that my family is moving to china). We have a funny investigator named Mario, who always refers to Christ as "El Rey de Reyes" (the king of kings), and will do so about 30 times a lesson. He sometimes is hard to teach, because he will be so focused on el Rey de Reyes, and starting with "La Ley" (the law, referring to the Bible), but hes a good guy.

Well, time is low, but I'm really excited to hear more details about China! How far apart is the city you will be in and where Sarah will be? and is it a 6-month contract, or are you going to try to be back before the end of the year?

-Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment