Dec 4, 2011

DAY 335: OCTOBER 31

Hey Everyone!


So the big news this week is that Raul is going to get baptized this friday! He was supposed to be baptized a few weeks ago, but because of his family not really being in agreement, he decided not to do it. But, we had a great lesson with a member after church on Sunday, and we decided that him getting baptized and recieving the gift of the Holy Ghost was the best thing he could do for him to know how to work with the problems in his family. It was a really cool experience, he even asked in the lesson if he could do it that day! In my head I thought "well, it takes an hour or two to fill the font, but its only a ten minute drive down to the river!" But, we'll do a whole baptismal service and everything on friday. I'm really excited for him.

Last p-day, we went to the park and played ultimate frisbee and flag football! it was pretty fun. We dont get to go out and play very much, so its nice when you can. On Wednesday, we had the wonderful oppourtunity to go the the Temple! We went with the spanish missionaries and the Powells, the senior couple here, who are wonderful people, incase I havent commented about them. Its just like having another set of grandparents here with us! I really learned alot, I wish we could go more often!


Even though I'm sure something did, it doesnt fell like alot else happened this week. I always tell myself I'll have all kinds of stuff to write about, but then it comes to email time and all the stories seem to leave. But, I'll have something to tell you about next week, promise!


Love,

Elder Cardon

 
P.S. What does everyone want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment