Sep 19, 2011

Pictures

Hey, I keep thinking and trying to remember to send pictures, but then I never do! So heres a few. I still havent taken one with my companion, which is weird, so I'll get one of those next week. Today, the english Elders left, because one got his Visa and is going to Brazil, and the other one they moved to another area. So now we have a nice spacious apaartment to ourselves!
 
1. Me with E. Woodings and Heredia
2. Me with one of my favorite members, Ponciano
3. So the "cool thing" to do is make covers for your planner. These are all covers that I made for me and other missionaries.
4. The burger I ate when we went out to lunch for elder terrys birthday. MMMMMM sooo good. I didnt do it all in one sitting, though.
5. Me attempting to fit said burger in my mouth. Didnt work.
6. LSU's mascot is the tiger. That's mike the tiger, just chillin in his cage. Wish we saw him eat a zebra or something.
7. Me and E. Freestone, he just got his visa and is on his way to Brazil!
8. Me and Elder Taylor. He's pretty cool.
9. The masterpiece I painted during the storm lockdown. Its called "psychadelic pipes" Dont ask for the deeper interpretation, im not sure that there is one.
10. Our room! The english Elders moved out, so we have two rooms, and two sets of bunkbeds to ourselves. So we combined them, and now we each have our ouwn giant bed. It is likely I will get hit in the head by the fan.
 
-Elder Cardon
 
P.S. Write me a letter! 1343 Jade ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70810

No comments:

Post a Comment