Sep 9, 2011

DAY 231: July 18

Hey Everyone!

Well, this was a pretty normal week on the mission front. We unfortunately didn't have anybody at church, which is always a bummer. Just come to church! If anybody wants to help the missionaries, don't feed them dinner, offer to bring an investigator to church. (or you could do both)

So the summer here is HOT, and humid, but this past week it has been raining, like nobodies bidness! When it rains, it does it for real, alot of water for a decent amount of time. I sent some pictures a few months ago of when it floods, and it still does that. Its really cool.

So this week is transfers... And I am going to... Stay here! With my same companion! I'm really excited. We have people with good potential, and I will be excited to keep it going. Elder Rawlings and I work together pretty well, so I think we will do great this transfer. Man... I am just really drawing a blank for stories this week. I know something must have happened... but I cant think of what. We didnt go fishing, there were no brawls before sacrament meeting... And we had but a few run-ins with drunk guys. Looks like another "same old" email. But, that shouldnt bother any of my family because they are all in San Diego! So have fun over there everyone!


P.S. Birthday wish list:

some movies!
The Testaments
Doctrine and covenants (spanish)
The living scriptures, maybe just the first book of mormon one, and the ammon one. (did we ever get those on DVD?)

Theres never been a missionary with too many ties. Especially polyester ones.

Whatever else your heart tells you.

No comments:

Post a Comment